As a Product manager, you’ll join a skilled product team and participate in the next stage of Qomon development by taking over the whole product management in a product centric company.
You will be responsible for the product vision and execution in the company beeing the meeting point between Tech team, Data team, Marketing & CX team, and Sales Team.
We are already operating in 25 countries with hundreds of organizations using the platform and the app around the globe, and we want to grow!
We are looking for the most passionate, driven, skilled people with strong capabilities to adapt and the willing to join an early stage team (team of 20 people) with big ambitions.
The job position is both opened in our Paris or Bordeaux office, depending of the candidate.
-> Your Mission
*Your work: *manage the appropriate roadmap in order to meet our business goals and build the best product of nonprofit and civictech sector.
You’ll be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the product from discovery to the adoption. You’ll work closely with the tech / data team (about 0 people) and design team (Julie)
On a daily basis you will have to perform the following missions:
DISCOVERY AND CONCEPTION
Discovery and conception is the most important part in your job
- Understand deeply your assigned market and associated pain points, needs by spending time with our community of users and prospects
- Monitor and work on building user stories and relevant features ready to be designed by our UX/UI design
- Leverage your insights to build the company roadmap and help management to make product vision live in every part of the company
- Manage workhops and Peer with tech and CX team to build meaningful solutions, tested and validated by you
- Create clear and concise specifications for your features and build the company roadmap (we currently use Clickup)
- Organize team sprints, manage the backlog, make decision between business /ech complexity / users' feedbacks / product strategy / pleasure and fun to ensure the quality of the final product and meet our company goals
- Never forget the vision and always be the advocate of the product and end user in the company
- Challenge the current process (if needed) and propose new stuff
- Lead the test and ensure the quality of the released product
- Communicate new features with our users
- Communicate and bring Sales, marketing team to the table to make sure everyone is aligned and aware of product changes
- Participate in the Go To Market strategy alongside with marketing, making sure everyone, clients and internal teams, is thrilled about what’s coming
- Gather feedbacks and manage bugs backlogs
- Chat with users to improve current features
- Analyze what works, what doesn't
-> Why it's a great mission?
- Our product is really "deep": mobile app for volunteers, web app for admin users, mapping, data analytics and internal products (backo / sailor) for the tech and CSM team
- The product is build for civic organisation and volunteers and we find that GREAT and INSPIRING
- The product is used all over the globe: from France, the USA, Romania, New Zealand, Senegal and more
- Our team is great and every one is product-focused / product first mindset
- You are part of the first 20 team.